TPI Certified Analysis & Training
Now Available at Functional Elements
Did you know:
- 8 of the last 13 Major Championships were won by players advised by a TPI Certified Professional.
- 22 of the top 35 players in the Official World Golf Rankings are advised by a TPI Certified Professional.
- 45 out of the last 73 PGA Tour Events were won by players advised by a TPI Certified Professional.
It's called the Body-Swing Connection, and more and more golfers are realizing that the key to reducing strokes, is a foundation of strategic mobility, function and athleticism. TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) is the world's leading educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
Functional Elements is one of highly limited training resources throughout the U.S. to offer TPI Certified Training & Analysis, designed to teach players how to increase player performance through a deep understanding of the of how the body functions during the golf swing.
The only way a golfer can truly improve their performance on the course, is through an efficient and healthy body.
The TPI screening process allows us to identify the movement patterns that are inhibited, correct them through prescribed exercises, which then will allow the golfer to move more efficiently and powerfully within their golf swing.
Our special expertise is understanding how and where physical restrictions contribute to weak and inconsistent swings.
Face to Face consultation
- Questions about the current state of your game
- Past and current injuries
16-point physical screening process
- Measurements of strength, flexibility, mobility, and balance
- Video analysis of your swing
Based on our findings, we will prescribe a custom program to target your specific limitations and to reinforce proper swing sequence and mechanics.
No matter what skill level you are, you will gain more mobility, functional strength, power, and balance throughout your body leading to lower scores and fewer injuries.
For more information on a TPI Program consultation, contact us at 314-514-5442 or email us here.